Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: FLASH: GGGGRRRR Yahoo! and Shockwave 7 :Þ
From: David Mendels
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:40:09 +0100

At 09:42 AM 8/24/99 -0500, Warren 'The Howdy Man' Ockrassa wrote:
>CurtisB wrote:

>> What's up with that? I've had it with 7.02.
>
>Your complaint doesn't officially exist. MACR will claim it is
>nonrepresentative, that it is your fault, and/or that there is something
>wrong with your system, your browser, or both. Therefore it can be
>ignored. (Or your faculties can be questioned.)

Warren,

Hello? This is completely misleading. We have clearly and openly
acknowledged problems with SW 7.0.2 and as quickly as we could made
specific promises to address the most urgent concerns of developers, and to
follow that with additional fixes based on feedback. A new version of
Shockwave 7.0.2 will be available very soon based on feedback from the
various developer lists.

-David
Macromedia