Subject: Re: FLASH: Publish 3 and 4
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:44:34 +0100

Feel free to jump on the bandwagon, Kev.

That's exactly what I've been saying. I am saying that no one needed to
JUST use the Active X for F3, but that it should have simply been
included with that HTML code when you are exporting F3 content. It's a
pretty reasonable request, I believe.

Russ

----- n i g h t w a r e s f a n c l u b -----
president and current only member