Subject: FLASH: characters could not be converted error *****
From: mmitchell
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 23:10:45 +0100

Something has happened to my flash movie...

This has happened all of the sudden, one day it was working fine on my
computer the next day I get this error when exporting my movie

"Some characters could not be converted to outlines because an
appropriate outline font is not available. These characters will
disappear in the Flash Player file..."

So when I look at the .swf all of my Verdana font is gone, has anyone
ever run into this problem?

matt