Subject: FLASH: MSN Gaming Zone Membership Confirmation
From: Zmailer
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 23:12:17 +0100

Thanks for signing up on the Zone! You're on your way to enjoying exciting head-to-head multiplayer gaming at its best. The MSN Gaming Zone offers tons of free games, free matchmaking for many games you can buy at your local computer store or online, and some select premium games. Whatever your gaming interest, we have a place for you to play AND hundreds of thousands of people to play games with you!

The MSN Gaming Zone's use of Personal Information (e.g. name, e-mail alias) is governed by the Privacy Statement accompanying our site. In general, the MSN Gaming Zone requests Personal Information from our customers in order to provide the services associated with the site. In some cases we may carefully select other companies to send our customers information about products or services which are related to our site, but which are not necessary to the site's operation (a "Secondary Use"). For those individuals indicating they are under the age of 18, MSN Gaming Zone will request the minimum amount of Personal Information necessary to operate the site. Absent obtaining parental permission, MSN Gaming Zone, will not use a child's Personal Information for Secondary Uses.

Parents and children with questions regarding our Privacy Statement are encouraged to contact MSNPrivacyatmsn [dot] com. Please do not use this e-mail address for support issues. For support issues, visit the Zone's home page (http://www.zone.com) and check the Help or Member Services options. MSN Gaming Zone believes parents should be involved in their children's use of the Internet and therefore we encourage customers who are under the age of 18 to show this message to their parents and seek their permission prior to use of the site.

Every Friday Night at 6:00 P.M. Pacific Time, a small group of the Gaming Team will host a presentation lasting about an hour, that shows you what you can do at the Zone. The session will discuss main features available on the Zone, and provide some interactivity with the Zone's features. To make sure you don't have any unanswered questions, Question and Answer sessions will be held throughout the presentation. Join us at the <A HREF="http://www.zone.com/asp/script/default.asp?Game=NEWB">Newbie Night chat room</A>. Below, you will find your Zone Member ID.

Zone Member ID: fox637

We look forward to seeing you up on the Zone!

Thanks,
Zmasteratmicrosoft [dot] com