Subject: Re: FLASH: Publish 3 and 4
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 01:21:23 +0100

Just got home and haven't moved ahead in the threads, but thought I should
clarify on this one...

>> Kevin and others,
>
>Why? Why do this? Just say RUSS?

I typed this and seriously meant to delete it before I sent. I actually
read what I've typed before it goes out and this was not intended there.
So, regardless of my feelings for this thread, nothing personal was meant by
this aspect of the post. My apologies.

Russ