Subject: RE: FLASH: Publish 3 and 4
From: paul wehner
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:02:34 +0100

It is hard for me to feel sympathy for someone who spends $300 on flash to
create
web sites yet is not familiar with the rudiments of html.
That is not the way the world works (yet).
The html publish template is easily solved by a knowledable user.
Macromedia could have done a better job of making this
stupid proof- or at least document the quirk.