Subject: FLASH: How do I convert a cda file for use in Flash 4?
From: Sienna
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:25:53 +0100

My client gave me what I THOUGHT was going to be a .wav format for their
sound track. Its track01.cda

What is a cda and how do I convert it to something Flash can use? I have a
wav program but it won't open the file. Does anyone know what type of
sound file this is and what program I need to use to edit it?

I think I'm going to be up ALL NIGHT with this demo. :(

Thanks again.