Subject: Re: FLASH: Crop a Movie stage?
From: brzys
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:49:08 +0100

Title: Re: FLASH: Crop a Movie stage?
This is the question of having the mountain move to you as apposed to moving the mountain Mr. Brown!

Might I suggest you use the objects menu and move your animations/elements one by one, using the exact coordinates x and y. This is going to take awhile, I suggest you get to work!

cYa,

Mary Brzys

-- http://www.brzys.com
merde