Subject: RE: FLASH: Croteau's Flash 4 book available in October
From: Olwage, Pieter
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:04:15 +0100

hehhe.. i missed this one .. but if you okes wanna discuss one another ..
Why not start a Flash Chat Room (IRC maybe) .. so you can fight in "real
time" :) Let's keep this mailing list to NEWS and Questions ;)

BTW ... if this book come out ... I WANT a copy! ... John Croteau's has
always been REAL helpful here :)

Will ya mail a copy to SA John? :))

Kind Regards
Pieter (a.k.a DJT)