Subject: Re: FLASH: text buttons
From: Billie McConnell
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:21:37 +0100

Hi Tristan,

If you turn the text into a symbol and place an instance of that symbol in
each button state, you can change the color of the instance by going to the
Instance properties (double clicking on the instance) and adding a tint
color to the instance. That way if you decided to the change the text in
the original Text symbol each instance would continue to use its tint color.

Hope that helps.

Billie McConnell
bmcconatflash [dot] net