Subject: FLASH: NOVALIGHT site
From: Brian
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 19:03:18 +0100

BlankHey, folks!

I haven't yet asked for a site check on this one yet, even though I've been
at it for a couple of months (part time), so if you're so inclined, please
check out:

http://www.angelfire.com/fl/sapringer/NOVALIGHT.html

This is the site I have asked for help from you all for several times.

As well as checking for anything that you think ought to be addressed,
please check on one thing in particular for me: once the opening sequence
plays, you will be taken to a button menu. Select the red PERSONAL PROFILE
button, and there you will be taken to a combination timeline/resume with
rollover tick marks.
Here is the problem: If you rollover the tickmarks too fast, the pop-up
(you're actually taken to a separate frame in the same Scene) will stay up
(where roll-off is supposed to take it down), and you have to roll back on
that tickmark and off slowly for it to go away. If someone can think of a
way to make this behave the way it's supposed to, I'd love some feedback.

Thank you!

-Brian Matthews

GIF image