Subject: Re: FLASH: shape tweening
From: mingo
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:30:52 GMT

Hi Dave,

I don't know whether this work for you, but it works for me most of the time.

Clear all your shape hints and re-structure them again, this time try
putting them
start from lower left to right, in a clockwise direction. If its still
cannot tween
as wat you want, try to create some intermediate shape in between.

hope this help :>

mingo

At 01:02 PM 12/14/98 +0000, you wrote:
>I am attempting to shape tween "letters" made out of bone shapes into
>letters in a standard font for an intro page for an arthritis patient
>education site. I am finding that the letter "o" fills in before opening
>out again for the final frame of the tween even though the start and end
>keyframes have white space in the middle of the letter "o". I haven't been
>able to solve this with shape hints.
>
>The letter "z" is also proving tricky in that it tweens first into a very
>small version of itself which is briefly cloned before growing into the
>final keyframe.
>
>Thanks in advance for any advice
>
>dave Cheseldine
>
>--
>David Cheseldine | Email: d [dot] l [dot] cheseldineatbham [dot] ac [dot] uk
>Multimedia Developer |
>Dept of Rheumatology | Tel: +44-121-414-6787
>University of Birmingham | FAX: +44-121-414-6794
>Birmingham B15 2TT UK

*** Welcome ***
ah mingo digital garden
~ Photoshop Photo Touchup Tips ~