Subject: FLASH: Mac Projector launch browser solved
From: Jason Campbell
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:29:56 GMT

I don't know if this is old news or not, however I've discovered that on
the Macintosh side if you create an applescript application with the
following script

open location string (e.g.. "www.blahblahblah.com")

everything works dandee. (it works exactly the same as using bat files
on the pc. Anyhow I hope this helps anyone who's having the same problem
as me.

Jason Campbell

ps. I believe by making the applescript an application, there is no need
to have applescript installed on the user's machine, however I could be
wrong. Can anyone confirm this?