Subject: FLASH: re: just a comment(OT)
From: David Bastedo
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:01:03 GMT

I don't know if I have ever introduced myself to this list so here goes.

Hello, David Bastedo in Toronto, CDN. I work for an"Interactive Branding Agency" Think Interactive and don't get to use as much Flash as I would like.
I don't know about the other people on this list (I haven't been on here for too long but I find it really helpful) - but unfortunately, I cannot divide all of my time (or as much time as I would like) to Flash or this list. I get the digest and read as much as I can and check out as many links as I can squeeze in. I'm on a few other lists as well and it is all a little overwhelming sometimes. I have to resort to cutting and pasting into my archives (just started them recently) . When I have time to organize them I will make them public. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate what is discussed and the things that I have learned. I don't mean to lurk but, as I said before, I don't use Flash that much (though I just did a site for our company http://www.thinkitup.com and all I want to do now is redo the damn thing because it was rushed and I think pretty ugly - but that wasn't me :) ) and I would post more if I could.

Well, happy holidays etc. .
ps. I couldn't get into this site - server was not found.

http:vrlx.com.net/testsite/

D.

David Bastedo
Interactive Producer