Subject: RE: FLASH: RE: Mike who?
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:33:08 GMT

Thanks for your interpretation of the response, Steve. Thanks for adding to
my inbox, too... :)

Mike and I have had no problems resolving this, and I was not once asking,
in sincerity, for samples of his work. Please refer back to the "heh" in
front of my question. That "heh", to me, simply implies humor. Let's face
it, the guy works for PepsiCo. I've actually seen his work
(www.pepperlounge.com) and it's quite impressive and more than likely a bit
better than my own.

If that's not self-deprecating enough for you, let me know. I can do
better.

Ahhhh, email...the notorious obliterator of all emotions...

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4984