Subject: Re: AW: FLASH: What happens if a 25fps movie get's loaded toa12fps one?
From: Chris
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 00:39:26 GMT

Marc Hoffman wrote:

> >I believe you could stretch frames out with the right mouse button down (on
> >Mac it's command-click) clicked on the end of your blank frames or keyframe
> >and simply drag it out (like a Director sprite). I've found that faster than
> >F5. Plus less wear on your keyboard :-)
> >

> That will just add blank frames at the end of the timeline. What's been
> requested, however, is a way to actually stretch the timeline so that
> keyframes spread out proportionately as the timeline gets longer. I know
> of no way to do that. I was suggesting manually adding a frame between
> every existing frame.

Ahh ... sorry never mind then. But one can also stretch out (or decrease) an
animation length (by Comm-click / right-click) ... and not just add blank
keyframes, but actually modify the length of an animation (or what ever). This
is how I've accomplished stretching or compressing animations or transitions
within a scene.

Cheers

Chris