Subject: FLASH: Flash:Can flash hide a layer?
From: nenpsoft
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 00:51:51 GMT

H! everyone:)

I want to do something as the following:
There are two objects(A and B)and one button on the stage,B
moves after A .There is exactly 10 pixels between A and B,no
matter where they move to.
When the button clicked ,wherever A is,B should be hidden.
When the buttonn clicked again,wherever A is,B appears,just
10 pixels after A.
If FLASH can hide a layer,it is easy to do:put a(movieclip) and
b (movieclip)in different layers ,when button clicked,hide B's
layer,when button clicked again,show B's layer again.
But there is no such action in FLASH(?),how can I do it?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
nenpsoft nenpsoftatusa [dot] net (mailto:nenpsoftatusa [dot] net)