Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Rates
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 22:01:52 GMT

Chrissy Rey,

I appreciate your advice, and I know you mean well.... but.....

I personally HOPE the DOJ comes after this list for alleged price fixing....
i.e. discussing what we charge. Why? Nothing will ever come of it (because
it's not true) and it will help promote FLASH which in the end promotes all
of US! There is no such thing as bad publicity. <g>

Heck, we won't even be on the govt's radar screen until FLASH has been
taught badly in our university system for at least a decade. hehehehe

Sincerely,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com