Subject: FLASH: Flash support 2 monitors.
From: David Gary
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:23:39 GMT

MM, Flashers,

I was wondering, I know a couple of high end graphics cards on the market that
support dual monitors.
In some graphics packages, the interface can be used on one monitor while the
graphics screen can be seen on the other.
I know this is a long shot, but Flash3 software wouldnt happen to support this would
it?

Ive got some FLAs that have 50 or more layers and It would be very helpful to view
ALL layers AND be able to edit
graphics at the same time. Right now on one monitor its a wrestling match and a
memory game to work with a fair amount
of layers AND editing graphics.

Maybe in Flash4 guys?

-DG-