Subject: RE: FLASH: 3d vector art
From: L.Theodossiadis / FUTURE MEDIA
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:47:30 GMT

In my instalation (Win'98) everything seems to work fine.
I created this simple animation using CorelDraw8 in almost one hour.
http://www.futuremedia.gr/Flash/corel8mov.htm

Lefteris Theodossiadis
lefterisatfuturemedia [dot] gr
icq: 12302746

F U T U R E M E D I A [internet, multimedia, kiosks, cds]
Annis Marias 83, Rhodes 85100 GREECE
tel: +30 241 77982 / fax: +30 241 77031
http://www.futuremedia.gr