Subject: Re: FLASH: 3d vector art
From: David Gary
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:49:59 GMT

"L.Theodossiadis / FUTURE MEDIA" wrote:

> In my instalation (Win'98) everything seems to work fine.
> I created this simple animation using CorelDraw8 in almost one hour.
> http://www.futuremedia.gr/Flash/corel8mov.htm

You could have created it in MAX or any other 3D renderer for that matter and
imported
as BMP sequence in about half that time for 160k.

I think 160k is extremely large for that animation. I think the whole point
of discussion about
creating 3D vector in FLash was to keep it small.

Did you try breaking that sequence up in Flash?

-DG-