Subject: RE: FLASH: 3d vector art
From: L.Theodossiadis / FUTURE MEDIA
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:17:01 GMT

John,
thanks for your advice.
I was in a hurry to create a demo of a 3D animation with CorelDraw and put
it online. As you pointed out it is crude example of want you can do with
the program.

Lefteris Theodossiadis
lefterisatfuturemedia [dot] gr
icq: 12302746

F U T U R E M E D I A [internet, multimedia, kiosks, cds]
Annis Marias 83, Rhodes 85100 GREECE
tel: +30 241 77982 / fax: +30 241 77031
http://www.futuremedia.gr