Subject: RE: FLASH: No more demo FLAs
From: Gonzalez, Manuel (MCG) - CPC
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 01:52:26 GMT

Branden,

Keep it Real, thier is a reason why they used your script...It simply bad
as***
It's to bad they didn't give you props for your work, but look at it this
way, can they actually provide what they claim they can do?

I'm actively seeking opportunities here in S.F., CA. and let me tell
you...theirs alot of perpatrators, alot of Mom and Pop web site designers
trying to cash in on this Flash explosion, but when it comes down to it, all
they know or percieve is what you and others have taught them, or what they
have stolen and claimed thiers.
Sure they can steall the Idea but can they actually take the code and
manipulate it to do what the client wants....Thats the real question in
mind...Let perps. be perps, keep doing what makes you happy and don't let
those Co's get you down...I really don't mind if you abolish your
flas.files, hey it would keep the competition down. (hehe)