Subject: Re: Hey Macromedia! Re: FLASH: Printing from Flash
From: Matt Wobensmith
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:53:12 GMT

Mike -

I am sure that I or anyone else could investigate your question if you were more specific. In other words, issue/expected behavior/steps to reproduce. Rather than try to figure out which version of
Netscape, which Flash Player, and what specifically isn't working, I'll leave it to you to give us clear and concise ways to recreate this.

If you can outline this as a test sample, and detail the simplest way to see this, it would be helpful for everyone.

Thanks -

Matt

Matt Wobensmith
Macromedia Tech Support