Subject: RE: FLASH: ADVICE
From: Tim Allan
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:31:39 GMT

My two cents:

All the gifs are basically stored in FLash but referenced origianlly from an
outside file. I would get out fireworks/photshop/imageready (whichever) and
get those gifs down in size.

In you flash movie, go to each image in the library and change/update the
reference to the image file. That way you casn get your file size down it
snot a headache.

I would look at treating the sound the same way as the images. OPen
soundedit/soundforge and try resmapling the sound file down if ytou can.
Updateing the sound file in the flah movie library is the same as doing it
for gifs.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Tim