Subject: Re: FLASH: Great tricks... how'd he do that??
From: Jason Schubring
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 01:08:02 GMT

Agreed!

I don't see any reason to go with IPIX over QT.. like you said, the QT
plugin is much more common, and the most popular. The main advantage is the
single seam. I don't work with IPIX, I was just trying to point out the
differences between the two.

As far as I am concerned, I would recommend sticking with QT!!