Subject: RE: FLASH: Drawing a perfect circle.....
From: Rick Turoczy
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 05:18:45 GMT

Joe,

The easiest way I've found of drawing a perfect circle is:

1) Through the view menu, turn on the grid
2) Turn on Snap
3) Place your crosshairs at an intersection on the grid.
4) Begin to draw and the snap indicator will latch on to intersections as
you pass.

Hope that helps,
Rick

Rick Turoczy
rickatdiversitycorp [dot] com / ICQ#21789721
http://www.diversitycorp.com/
---
The marketing InSite forum
http://www.diversitycorp.com/html/insite_board.html