Subject: FLASH: Drawing a perfect circle.....
From: Joe Tait
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:16:07 GMT

I can't seem to find any modifier key to draw a perfect circle via. the
oval option in the pencil tool. How do I do it?

Also, is there a modifier to draw from the center out?

Yet one more question: Anyone know if Flash4 is going to have bezier curves
(control handles and anchor points), guides, or the option to set the
origin point when scaling/rotating (in my opinion MUCH needed features)?
Just wondering.

Thanks in advance,
Joe