Subject: WishList Compilation (was: Re: FLASH: Drawing a perfect circle.....)
From: DragonFly
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 07:36:48 GMT

Joe Tait wrote:

> [I wrote:]

> >For this group to have greater significant input into the outcome, we need
> >someone to volunteer to create a statistically informative survey of this
> >group.
> >
> >Any volunteers? To at least help?
> >
> >I do.
>
> I certainly would like to help.

You are new to posting here. Where are you on the range between Newbie and
John Croteau? (Heh, Hi John.)

Just curious, not a qualifier.

> I'll think of some possible areas to areas
> to consider (interface, animation, drawing tools, etc.); and I guess anyone
> else who wants to help do the same.

I joined this list in October, and have saved all the posts. I have seen the
WishList concept come and go often. I know MM is watching, but, even as a
still relative-newbie, I have the statistical and presentation skills
(including spreadsheet and database work) to add to our impact.

> (by the way, ken, good idea)

Thanks.

I would like to see Flash become the tool it can be, in only *one* more
iteration.

Ken Sherwood