Subject: Re: FLASH: new to Flash
From: William Skyvington
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 16:04:15 GMT

Hello Edmund

Like you, I'm Australian. My British ancestors went there many generations
ago. But I've returned to the Old World, where I live on a farm in France.

I was intrigued by the naivety of your Flash posting combined with your
provocative address tag. As for your web site, I found it trivially
distasteful. Your explanations about using a blind-folded actress are
nauseating.

You might apologize publicly to the Flash group by means of a terse message
such as "I AM AN IDIOTIC SHIT". And then hang up for ever, and get lost,
please...

William Skyvington vox: (33) 0476360762
Gamone net: skyvingtonatdial [dot] oleane [dot] com
38680 Choranche web: http://worldserver.oleane.com/william
France