Subject: Re: FLASH: Selecting Lines?
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:17:07 GMT

If the lines are all connected and the same color and thickness,
double-clicking on any outline segment will select them all.

If you are truly deleting all outlines in a specific keyframe, and they are
NOT
all presently the same, you can do a Edit | Select All (Ctrl+A), apply any
outline color and thickness to all selected objects at once, deselect all
(Ctrl+Shift+A), and then double click on any outline segment.