Subject: Re: FLASH: NEW PLUGIN RELEASE 4.0r26 DOES NOT WORK EITHER!
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:22:21 GMT

OK, verified that I got 4.0r26 and do not get data from your sales guide on
the Seattle site. I DO get it with Netscape but can't tell what version I
have on NN (The Help about plug-ins says 4.0r7 - is that right?)

I can't get to the Spokane or Eastside sites - have an error at the
javascript LaunchWin statement apparently...that's what shows up as the
title of the new window and no content.

On viewing the sites with NN, I can only successfully get "links" to work
right SOME of the time. The 3rd or 7th time (really varies...makes no
sense...) the Launch window gets stuck and just sits there in upper left
corner of screen about 1" x 1" size.

I KNOW you don't need any more problems at this point...

I can't think of a way to compare the sound between versions, at this point,
but the sound appears to have lots of scratchy background with this version.
If I knew how to back up a couple versions of the Flash (I mean, get an
older one installed) I would, to test.

Also, do we have any other ASP sites that we know of that weren't working in
4.0r25 that we can check with r26? I heard others say they had broken
sites, but didn't see the URL's....

My little Flash-to-ASP-to-Excel on Personal Web Server continues to work
fine. (IE5.5 beta)

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com
Advantage Web Solution