Subject: Re: FLASH: Problem with Quicktime
From: Billie McConnell
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:40:24 +0100

Sorry, I saw the Quicktime question from yesterday, but I did not see any
mail. So if you don't mind me asking again, it is impossible to have an
.swf play a Quicktime movie? I assumed that an .swf would continue pointing
to a QT and play it. Your response leads me to believe that Quicktime will
only play when the entire Flash movie is published as Quicktime. Is that
correct?