Subject: Re: FLASH: How to check if frame x of movie in level y is loaded...
From: John Croteau
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:01:18 +0100

Hi Markus,

> If I understand I have to split main.swf in two files, one with
> the intro and one with the menu, correct? I wanted to avoid that,
> but it seems to be the only possible way.
If you want to allow the visitor to be able to press a button and bypass
the opening splash animation and discontinue loading something he will
not be seeing then it must be 2 files.

If the byte size of the splash animation is small, or you do want your
visitors to see the splash once and bypass the animation when returning
then the If frame is loaded check by itself will do that.