Subject: Re: FLASH: Displaying images from remote server
From: Warren 'The Howdy Man' Ockrassa
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:00:13 +0100

halitoatspeakeasy [dot] org wrote:

> Hi all,

Howdy!

> What I want to know is, can Flash fetch an
> IMAGE off a server and display it (eg if the CGI script sends a URL
> containing the image)?

Hm, I certainly don't know the answer to that one myself, but if it
*cannot* be done for whatever reason, I'd suggest either:

2. Doing same in a popup window.

HTH!

--
becker("digitalMedia").programmer[#senior] = "Warren Ockrassa"
http://www.beckerinc.com/ warrenatnightwares [dot] com (mailto:warrenatnightwares [dot] com)