Subject: FLASH: Question...
From: Cleatus3
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 16:59:11 +0100

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I am trying to create a
animated button that begins to animate when you rollover it, the tricky part
is that I want it to stop on the frame it was last on when the user rolls off
of it and then start from that frame when the user comes back to it. I saw an
example athe url below:

http://www.eye4u.com/showroom/harmony_on_ice/harmony_on_ice.htm

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.