Subject: Re[2]: FLASH: Re: any comments are welcome
From: sruddy
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 19:41:50 +0100

Hey Flash Kids,
I got wind of a pretty mad Flash site off of a museum
studies list. Check this out-http://www.2000.varazdin.com. I am the
Web Coordinator for The New York Public Library and I am really hoping
to figure out how to use Flash here without looking like pure
flashiness(for lack of a better word.) I run the Research part of the
site, so I can't do cool stuff for kids and young adults, the place
where it really makes sense. Any ideas on how to provide better
Library service with Flash. I was trying to work with Macromedia to
do some Generator driven stuff when I first came here last year, but I
could'nt get very far(no support$$$).
Steve Ruddy