Subject: Re: FLASH: 'Locals In The Know' critique.
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 16:02:30 +0100

At 03:59 PM 5/28/99 +0800, you wrote:
>hi all.
>could you give my new site a crit and bug test?
>http://www.localsintheknow.com

Hi Graham.

Nice work. I would, however, suggest speeding up (simplifying) some of the
text tweens at the beginning. I test on a P166MMX and the text moving
upward is way too slow. You could eliminate the alpha aspect of the tween
and have fewer frames, to make it smoother and faster.

Very nice integration of HTML forms and Flash.

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.