Subject: FLASH: Client Info Sites (Request for Feedback)
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 00:36:15 +0100

I have recently posted two Flash-related and would like feedback from this
group.

The first site, http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler/flashinf.htm, discusses
the strengths and limitations of Flash. I created this so my clients would
have a better idea what Flash can and cannot do. What do you think? Is
there information you feel should be added, deleted, or changed? How do
you, as a Flash developer, handle client education issues?

The second site, http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler, has samples of my
Flash work and links to my resume and larger site. Is it effective?
Obviously, my work doesn't cover the entire range of Flash, but if there's
a slant you feel I should cover, please let me know.

Thanks.

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>