Subject: Re: FLASH: Alternative Uses for Flash
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 00:34:24 +0100

Bill,

I quite agree with you even though I don't and will not ever use VB.
So, how come I agree ? ever tried using Flash in Java ? Right, it's
great !
So MM I do think Bill is right here !
BTW how about upgrading the API to Flash3 ? Please ? I does make sense
you know ! Or will we have to wait for Flash4 to hit the streets ?