Subject: Re: FLASH: Communicating about adding Flash to apps
From: Aaron Cushing
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:23:06 +0100

I used Flash to build a quick and dirty credits sequence that was intended
to go to video. Even faster than using AfterEffects, and looked just fine
for what we needed. I bit of a pig to render to a Quicktime file before
printing to tape though.

Aaron

Aaron Cushing Multimedia Developer
Crescent Studios We Deliver!