Subject: FLASH: flashed site 4 test
From: Manuel Rueda-Romero
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 03:51:57 +0100

Hello all, first we want to thank you for all we have learned from you
through your e-mails and congratulate those with such great sites built
using this amazing technology.

We got the project of building this web site a month ago with the request to
use cutting edge technologies. We learned of flash then and we just uploaded
the new site. Our customer still has to provide us with most content
information. The site and animations will be revised as soon as we receive
the final tests and of course your imput.

We will greatly appreciate some feedback from knowledged people as you all.

Manuel Rueda
Mario Arce