Subject: Re: FLASH: Help
From: David Gary
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 02:44:52 +0100

> At 12:55 PM 10/20/98, Garret Parsons2 wrote:
> >I was working on a file for about an hour saving often, when I get a city
> >wide black out for 10 minutes. After the power is back on I restart my Mac
> >and open the .fla file and yep you guessed it its toast. It seams like Flash
> >puts the whole file in memory and doesn't save a temp file.

Sheesh, I know how you feel. Last crash I had, was the last crash I had.

I agree with John D. I personally will do a "save as" if Ive done something
I wasnt sure of. I also keep the file name the same but will place the date after
it. At the end of the night I place the latest one on Zip.

If you get into the habit of treating your FLAs as you would your first born,
you will develop a good habit that will avoid that experience.

-DG-