Subject: Oops was...Re: FLASH: The best Flash site ever?
From: Tommy D'Aquino
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 04:15:40 +0100

David, Brad wasn't soliciting that site. That was a secondary post on the
same subject header by some guy named Bob Schmidt (or something like that).
The site Brad had originally mentioned was a Flash Game site...

http://www.ign.com.au/~yeoh/m-zero/index.htm

At 9:47 PM -0400 10/21/98, David Gary wrote:

>Hiya Brad,
>
>IMHO,
>
>Developing sites for those purposes is incredibly damaging to one's portfolio.
>It's of bad taste in 98% of people's minds and can put a stain on an,
>otherwise,
>great artist or designer's reputation. I think it simply points to an
>incompetent way of representing or marketing yourself. No matter how great the
>design interface is, when I look at that crap, it totally blows any respect I
>have for the artist. Don't mean to get on a "high horse" here, I love
>beautiful
>women, but women who potray themselves like that are a total turn off. The
>"designers" who promote them usually are people who cant manage themselves
>professionally.
>
>I think you coulda just gave a slight warning as to what content was there.
>
>What other kinda response did you think you'd get?
>
>You got what you deserved.
>
>-DG-

Tommy D'Aquino

DAQ Productions
http://www.fred.net/tommydaq

"He'll pinch my cheek. I hate it when he does that!"
- Billy (the Princess Bride)