Subject: Re: FLASH: The best Flash site ever?
From: brad merritt
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 05:21:18 +0100

At 09:47 PM 10/21/98 -0400, you wrote:

>> >Dave, I think those kinda sites can only virtually "blow you" away! :)
>> >
>> > ok, now THAT was prolly a bad judgement call! :)
>> >
>> It makes me sad that all this has come from one of my mails. I really think
>> the guy who made the site I posted deserves more attention than someone who
>> is trying to purposefully offend everyone on this list.
>
>Hiya Brad,
>
>IMHO,
>
>Developing sites for those purposes is incredibly damaging to one's
portfolio.
>It's of bad taste in 98% of people's minds and can put a stain on an,
>otherwise,
>great artist or designer's reputation. I think it simply points to an
>incompetent way of representing or marketing yourself. No matter how great
the
>design interface is, when I look at that crap, it totally blows any respect I
>have for the artist. Don't mean to get on a "high horse" here, I love
beautiful
>women, but women who potray themselves like that are a total turn off. The
>"designers" who promote them usually are people who cant manage themselves
>professionally.
>
>I think you coulda just gave a slight warning as to what content was there.
>
>What other kinda response did you think you'd get?
>
>You got what you deserved.
>
>-DG-

WHOA!!
I DID NOT POST THE PORNO SITE!!! I posted a totally different site. I was
referring to the REPLY to my mail. That is who posted the porno, not me. I
am a humble Flash developer and that is why I am here. There has been a
misunderstanding. I hope that everyone does not think that I posted that
site. Bob Schmidt posted the porno site.

Brad