Subject: FLASH: Please test site:'How do airplanes...................?'
From: Geoffrey Stoel
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:39:27 +0100

Hi,

as a aerospace engineering student and a complete Flash newbie, I decided to
devote some of my time to explain about: How do airplanes............?.

Topics to be covered on this site will be:
How do airplanes fly? (now in alpha phase)
How do airplanes turn / descend / climb ?
How do airplanes find the runway before landing? (Instrumental Landing
System)
How do airplanes know where they are? (Navigational Aids)

So for you out there who are interested in the topic, please visit the
preliminary test site at:
http://www.lr.tudelft.nl/~lr806482/why/wing.htm

and please let me know what you think about it, what you want better, what
you would like to be covered, etc.

I have to mention this is only a startup idea and put together in less than
an hour or so.

My target audience will be aged 8-88.

If you would like to cooperate on this idea, please let me know too (no
aeronautical knowledge needed).

Thanks in advance,

Geoffrey Stoel
New to Flash, but devoted for life (and addicted).