Subject: Re: FLASH: Scaling (was embedding a font)
From: John Croteau
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:26:52 +0100

Hi 2Nerotik,

> Opps should have been a little more specific, I meant the X Scale
> property but I'm going to assume that the -100 will work just as well
> for it as well.
Of course it works foe X Scale as well as Y Scale and Cheri has beat
everyone to utilizing this effectively. The Scale property has been used
before in Flash but I've seen no examples of it changing dynamically
back and forth through the zero scale point as in her little man.
http://members.home.com/cherica/fall.html

--
Coming Soon Flash 4 Web Animation F/X and Design
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576105555/flashcentral