Subject: Re: FLASH: How do you deactivate lower level movies?
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:42:49 +0100

Hi Steve,
You need to create a frame Labeled park with insert keyframe in all the
layers that contain your buttons. Set the new instances of your buttons
to graphic instead of button and when you load your new movie to another
level include a Tell Target that send the play head in _level 0 to label
park.

Dorian

--
Coming Soon Flash 4 Web Animation F/X and Design
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576105555/flashcentral

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.FlashBible.com/members/TellTarget/
The Flash Fortune Teller http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Dorian Nisinson Design
http://www.bway.net/~dorian
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)