Subject: RE: UKNM: free stock promotion
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:30:24 GMT

not too sure of this. Issue with this is, is it a competition, a draw,
or what?

There are no rules of entry on the site, so it could be techincally
illegal to run it. And also, no details on who they are apart from some
blurb.

I've heard of this from a couple of other folks, and anything involving
shares, surely needs to have some legal warnings attached to them?

But a great way for them to build up a mailing list...

I've added my name, so will watch out for any junk...
Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer, Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
web: http://www.teletext.co.uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (inside UK) or +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)