Subject: Re: UKNM: NMA: Virgin will go free
From: Mike Butcher
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:45:29 GMT

>I would throw myself down on the floor in fawning admiration if I hadn't
>heard your exclusive from about 10 different sources since the beginning
>of december.
>Stefan Magdalinski

Funnily enough, the beginning of December was precisely when we ran the
story on News International.

I was merely making the point in my original posting that rumour is one
thing - publishing researched news is quite another.

If you would like to reveal your sources stefan then I'm sure we can all
subscribe to their ramblings, and forget about those troublesome newspapers
and magazines.

Mike Butcher, Editor, New Media Age magazine
Online Advertising, marketing, publishing, e-commerce
T: 44 (0)171 5777 254 F: 44 (0)171 9704 899
50 Poland St, London W1V 4AX http://www.nma.co.uk
Subscribe: http://nma.oyster.co.uk/public/online/subscribe.html
quoting reference number NM658, or cbondatcentaur [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:cbondatcentaur [dot] co [dot] uk)
Want news? Send JOIN ALERT to matthewbatcentaur [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:matthewbatcentaur [dot] co [dot] uk)